Sunday, September 23, 2012

Well I already broke one goal and that was writing every night!!!  Things are going fairly OK!  I haven't been 100% perfect; however, I can tell you I've done 100% better than I have in the past few months!  Normally I will sit at my desk and eat nothing but junk food and I am proud to admit that I have not done that at all this past week.  Tonight I had 1 piece of pizza and a bread stick and that is probably the worst thing I have had to eat all week.....I take that back...I did have 4 oreos the other night!  Unfortunately they were in my house so of course I had to eat them!!  I asked Kyle who a good trainer would be in Watertown so he referred me to someone and at first I was VERY leery because she is a female.  Now...before you go jumping to conclusions...I don't do well with female trainers because I tend to manipulate them.  When it starts getting a little tough I tell them I can't do anymore and they have me move to the next thing!!  Every male trainer I've had has said suck it up and keep going!  Also, I like the guy mentality in a gym such as sweat dripping, burping, swearing, being cocky etc.!  Anyway, I knew Kyle was aware of all of this so I called this person and I think she will be AWESOME!!  Not quite as great as Kyle but a close 2nd!  We are going to get together in the next couple of weeks and discuss a plan of action and then go from there!! 

Some have been asking me what I'm eating or what time of diet I'm doing and have asked if they can join.  I welcome any and all to partake.  The bonus is it's free!!  Meaning you don't have any membership fees, no packaged food fees etc.!!  The one thing I am working really hard on is telling myself it is not a diet because it ultimately is a lifestyle change.  Every diet I have been on in the past tend to fail because once it is over I go back to old eating habits which obviously results in weight gain and then some and then you try another diet because of course that last one didn't work since you gained all of your weight back and....well you see where this is going!!  So here is what I do:

First thing I do when my feet hit the floor in the morning is use the bathroom and then go eat breakfast.  I usually have 3 egg whites and a piece of fruit. Now I know some of you are saying...oh that won't work for you because you're never hungry in the morning.  Well I'm here to tell you that this is how I was too but once you do this you will be more than ready to eat once you wake up!!  Then 2-3 hours after that I eat oatmeal with protein powder and milk with a piece of fruit.  Then 2-3 hours after that I eat tuna, lettuce, spinach, 1 tsp. olive oil, and some pita chips...then 2-3 hours after that a protein bar and popcorn...then 2-3 hours after that more protein and a veggie and just continue until bed.  I always eat some form of protein before bed.  Usually cottage cheese or turkey.  It is important that you don't go longer than 3 hours after eating.  Like I said it is very structured and a lot of planning but this last week I can already tell I have more energy and I haven't even exercised yet!!

OK..I've rambled on long enough tonight.  I have my meals ready for tomorrow and I'm heading to bed.  I hope y'all had a GREAT weekend!

Love and Peace...Jvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment