Tuesday, June 1, 2010

June 1, 2010

Holy cow....happy June everyone! Where in the world has the time gone. I hate to say this but before we know it we will be asking our loved ones what they would like for Christmas! Anyway, this weigh in was a gain. I gained .4 lbs and I'm not the least bit upset over it. I actually was quite pleased because I thought it would have been a bigger gain. We went camping with my family this weekend and camping isn't always so healthy!! I LOVE to eat and that is my problem! I wonder when and if the food obsession will ever leave. I'm sure it will become less but holy cow it gets ridiculous from time to time! I look forward to my future in that I will be able to help out others who are going through the same struggles. I am facebook friends with some of the former biggest loser contestants and it is fun to see how they struggle with the same things. I know they are not any different than I am but it's always nice to hear similar stories!

I am also very excited because I have my husband on board with me now. He continues to lose weight and continues to do well. We just got in from a walk and it's funny because in the past we both would have not gone because it was "chilly". When I mentioned going on a walk he was excited and eager to go versus trying to get out of it like we both normally would have done!

I have finally come to the conclusion that this is not a race and it will all happen within good time and I am OK with this. I look forward to the continued journey! I am going to scrap book my journey (don't laugh because I really am not creative!) so I am looking forward to seeing the changes!

I hope all of you are doing well. I challenge you to find a journey within your life and scrap book it as well to see your progress!

Love and peace to all....Jvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment