Tuesday, May 25, 2010

May 25, 2010

Greetings to all!! Tonight is a bitter sweet night in that the finale was AWESOME for Biggest Loser but depressed because it is the finale!!! I am really not a T.V. watcher at all but I LOVE that show and never miss an episode! Anyway, talk about inspiration. They ALL looked wonderful and it is awesome to see how people can lose weight without any form of surgery. I think we jump to quick fixes way to often and we just need to be patient, work hard, cry, and rejoice in our victories! Trust me, I have work to do on some of those....such as patience!! It is getting better but I am constantly reminding myself of it takes time!!

My week was fairly decent. I lost 1.8 lbs for a total loss of 36 lbs. I am so proud of myself for continuing on because by now, in the past, I would have quit because it wasn't going fast enough. I know silly but true. I have finally accepted, I have always realized, that I want to be around for my son and I need to take care of me and my health. He deserves a FUN active mom not a mom who sits down because she doesn't have the energy.

My biggest struggle this week was food! Ahhhhh.....imagine that! Really....I was OBSESSED with food for the majority of the week. There were times when I thought I was losing it because all I could think about was ice cream, chocolate, anything that wasn't healthy. But....for the most part....I managed to do OK. I did indulge but did not go wild!

Overall, I feel good about my progress and how things are going. I am so happy to have been re inspired by people on the biggest loser. My challenge to you is to evaluate your life and look at ways you can reach out and inspire someone within their life. It doesn't have to be weight loss by the way!!

Take care and I'll be posting every Tuesday!

Love and Peace to all....Jvonne

No comments:

Post a Comment