Thursday, March 25, 2010

March 25, 2010

HOLY COW I haven't written a blog for a LONG time! Well things continue to be going well. I am on week 12 of weight watchers and so far I have lost 24 lbs. so I am averaging 2lbs a week which is VERY nice! I can honestly say that I feel good about this whole process which is a first. Now don't get me wrong...I certainly have my struggles. I don't know why but these past couple of weeks all I want to do is EAT! It is so weird! What is even more unusual about it, for myself anyway, is I don't care what I eat meaning I would sit down and eat a ton of watermelon, lettuce, oranges, and of course chocolate!!! NO I am not pregnant!!!! Anyway, I have been managing to get through it but it is not fun!

I think my biggest obstacle has been the workouts at this point. I have been struggling with the gym only for the mere fact of time. I am so tired so I just need to push myself to get there!

I have had a lot of people tell me how they wish they had my motivation and all I have to say is you can have it...you need to reach deep inside of yourself and find what motivates you. Mine was the fact that I had to watch my husband grieve, and continue to grieve, his mother's death due to cancer. We believe it started in the lungs as she was a HEAVY smoker and I REFUSE to have my son watch me die because I didn't take care of my health and remained overweight and unhealthy. So...find what your drive is and run with it!!!

Well...I am closing here. I will try to be more active with my blog!

Love and Peace to all....Jvonne

1 comment:

  1. I'm trying this for the third time so it must be the charm. I am so proud of you and how great you've done. I'm working my butt off just to keep up with you. Keep up the fight and I'll stick with you on your journey as will many friends. If we have bad days we work through them and talk to each other. You can do it and don't let anyone get in your way. Let's kick some butt!

    ReplyDelete